Community photo uploads allow you to collect photos of your destination from your audience to use on all of your marketing channels. Uploading photos is a great way to engage with your local community members while building up your library of user generated content.
How to use & send your community photo uploads link:
- From your dashboard, select the Community Uploads tab underneath Community Engagement.
- Send your default upload link to your audience by selecting the Copy Link button.
Want to create a personalized upload link?
- Select New Theme, enter the title and description for your upload link, and hit save.
- Copy the link to your new theme and send it out to your audience!
How to view the photos that have been uploaded to your community:
- From your Dashboard, select the Photos & Videos tab.
- Community uploaded content will be featured at the top of this page.
- To hide/unhide your community uploads, click the drop down button.
- To delete the uploaded content, select Manage.
- Select the photos you want to delete and hit the Delete Selected button.
Need ideas on how to use the Community Uploads feature?
You can read this post here.