Access all of your Shrpa adventure photos in one place, and download them with ease. In this article, we’ll discuss:
- How to navigate to your photos section
- How to download the photos
- How to save the photos
- How to give photo credit
How to navigate to your photos section:
- Start at your Admin Dashboard.
- Select the photos tab under the left navigation.
- Now you can view your photos page – to download the uncompressed files, select the checkbox at the top of the page.
- Use the arrow in the bottom right corner of the image to download the photo to your computer.
- Be sure to give photo credit to the creator listed at the top of the photo’s section.
How to download the photos
To download the photos, you can use the arrow that is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the image. This will automatically download the photo to your computer. From there, you can rename the image and choose to use the photo on any of your platforms.
To learn more about how you can use these images on any of your marketing channels, check out “Sharing adventures on social media.”
How to save your photos
Once your photos are downloaded, your computer should automatically pull up their location in your files. In the section where you are able to rename the photo, replace the text with the name of the creator who took the photo. You can find the creator’s name in the top left-hand corner of the section that contains each photo from the adventure. We recommend renaming the file on your computer the name of the creator so you don’t forget who took the photo.
How to give photo credit
The community can give photo credit in multiple ways. Depending on the creator and the channel on which the photo is being used, the community can credit the creator by linking back to their Shrpa profile, using the name they provided, or tagging them on social media.
A creator’s social media links are found on their profile which can be accessed by clicking on their name in the upper left-hand corner of the photos section. If you are posting these photos on social media, be sure to tag the creator’s page as well.