Sharing adventures on social media can be the quickest and easiest way to have people in your community view your adventures. Inspire your community members to explore more of your area by sharing this user-generated content.
How to share your adventures on social media:
There are a few ways that you can do this.
1 – Share a stop of your adventure
Highlight the local businesses and locations in your Shrpa adventures on social media! In just a few clicks, get all the details you need to create a great post on your marketing channels for a single stop in an adventure. Here’s how:
1. Click into the adventure you want to share and click the “Share this stop” button
2. Easily, download any photo you want to use by clicking the download button in the corner of each photo.
3. Spend less time writing a caption and use what’s already been written! Copy the description of the stop to use in your caption by clicking the copy button.
4. Tag the creator in your post so they can share it with their audience as well! Find links to their social media accounts, and copy them directly.
5. Want to link to your Shrpa community page or the adventure in the post? Copy the links from the top! Or add the link to the website of the business you’re promoting.
2 – Share your content via your community page:
- Copy your adventure’s URL
- Add “?partner=community” to the end of the URL
Replace “community” with your community’s id from the url of your community page.
Example: https://shrpa.com/community/rochestermn would be ?partner=rochestermn
Doing this keeps travelers on your community page when they are viewing your content via social media. The homepage is no longer shrpa.com but your community page.
3 – Use the share button on the adventure:
- Go to the preview page of an adventure.
- Under the “Explore!” button click the “share” button.
- Select where you would like to share this adventure.
Why share your content on social media?
You own the rights to all of your content
That’s right – as a subscription holder, you are licensed to use any of the photos and words from your adventures. So share it up!
User-Generated Content Performs Better
Studies have shown** that user-generated content performs better and is more trusted by consumers. Shrpa is a platform that provides subscription holders with a series of adventures that are completely user-generated. You are bound to reach more eyes and travelers by sharing content that is more relevant and relatable.
It’s the best way to increase viewership
Share adventures that were created in your town directly with the audience you are targeting in those adventures. Share the adventure on social media, in mom’s groups, in recreational clubs, and with chamber businesses to get as many eyes as possible. And ask the businesses that are featured to share the adventure on their platforms as well!