This guide will walk you through the process of setting up and customizing a photo wall on your website using Shrpa. A photo wall is a great way to highlight your favorite images to inspire travelers visiting your website.
Table of Contents
- Setting Up a Photo Wall
- Adding your Photo Wall to your website
- Selecting photos for a Photo Wall
- Upload your own photos to a Photo Wall
- Customizing your Photo Wall
Setting Up a Photo Wall
- Log in to your Shrpa dashboard.
- Under “Content Uses,” select “Photo Wall.“
- Click the “New Photo Wall” button to start creating a new photo wall.
- Give your Photo Wall a descriptive name and begin selecting the photos you want to include.
- After selecting photos, click the “Save Photo Wall” button in the pop-up module on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Customize the appearance of your photo wall using the “Customize” drop-down menu.
- To add the photo wall to your website, save any edits, click the “Copy the Code” button, and paste the code into your website’s HTML or shortcode block.
Adding your Photo Wall to your website
- Ensure all your photo wall settings are saved using the pop-up module on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click the “Copy the Code” button on the same module.
- Depending on your website host, insert the copied code into the appropriate section of your website where you want the photo wall to appear.
Easy as that! Now you can view all of your amazing Shrpa photos directly from your site and direct them back to your Shrpa adventures.
Selecting photos for a Photo Wall
- Browse through your images in the image library.
- Filter images by “Your Uploads,” “Community Uploads,” or “Adventure Photos.”
- Click on a photo or the checkbox in the upper right corner to add it to the photo wall.
- Adjust the look of your photo wall using the preview and “Customize” settings.
- Save your edits using the pop-up module in the bottom right corner of your screen or underneath the “Customize” settings.
Upload your own photos to a Photo Wall
- When navigating the images to add to your photo wall, click “Your Uploads.”
- Select the “Upload Your Photos” button to start adding your own images.
Customizing your Photo wall
- Click the “Customize” drop-down menu.
- Preview your photo wall at the top of the page.
- Adjust the following settings:
- Number of Rows: Choose the number of rows of photos you want to appear on your site and if you would like an option to view more rows of photos.
- Photo Size: Select small, medium, or large for the photo display.
- Color Settings: Modify the colors of buttons to match your website’s theme.