Creating quality adventures for collaborations.
Create top-notch adventures to highlight the best in every Shrpa community!
Our goal is to provide Shrpa communities with top-notch, quality adventures that engage travelers. Here are a few expectations to keep in mind as you experience a community and create Shrpa adventures. We want our creators to design great content and have a blast experiencing every community!
- Create 4 adventures on Shrpa, featuring a total of 10 or more locations.
- Average 2 or more photos and ~3 descriptive sentences per stop.
- Each adventure should have 3 or more stops.
- Create these adventures on Shrpa within 10 days of the visit.
- Make at least 1 post on your social media platform of choice, tagging Shrpa and the community (if they have a social media account)
📷 Quality Photos are Key
- All collaborative adventures require a minimum of 1 photo per stop.
- Take photos that reflect what the location looks and feels like
🔎 Write Detailed Descriptions
- Provide good details about what you saw, ate, experienced, and enjoyed about your trip!
- Aim for about a paragraph (3-4 sentences) or more of description
🕒 Use a Variety of Time Frames
- Create adventures with a variety of “half day,” “full day,” or “few hours” time frames
- Break your experience up for other travelers to explore realistically
- do not create 2-stop adventures, aim for 3-7 stops to create a real experience
💡 Add the extra details!
- Pro-tips can help you highlight the most important bit of information you want the traveler to know. Or it can be a fun suggestion!
- Come up with a fun, engaging title to make your adventure stand out among the rest.
- Add the seasonality to your itinerary to share the best time to go on your adventure.
✍️ Things to note
- 1 stop can be used in multiple adventures – we understand it’s hard to fit 4 adventures into a weekend, don’t be afraid to reuse your locations.
- Refrain from creating lists – don’t make a “best of…” list, instead, create singular adventures with multiple unique stops. Build a personalized itinerary that take travelers on a journey!
- Your hotel can be included as a stop – highlight where you stayed and promote that as part of an adventure.
- Visit an upwards of 10 locations – to ensure your adventures have enough locations to promote, try to see and do the most in each community.
Examples of Quality Adventures: